Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIORAMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIORAMA exist?
Definitions of DIORAMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene
- A three-dimensional miniature or lifesize scene in which figures, stuffed wildlife, or other objects are arranged in a naturalistic setting against a painted background.
- A scene reproduced on cloth transparencies with various lights shining through the cloths to produce changes in effect, intended for viewing at a distance through an aperture.
- adj - a three-dimensional exhibit [n -S] : DIORAMIC
There are 7 letters in DIORAMA: A A D I M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIORAMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIORAMA plus a wildcard: DIORAMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIORAMA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIORAMA
- OliBlog diorama
- Museum diorama
- FileM56 diorama of Destroyed M56 at AAF Tank Museum.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- ... INSIDE the boxA duck habitat diorama. Carla Schauer Designs
- Mignot diorama. 3 Musketeers Painted diorama Box
- diorama im Museum Bergnersreuth
- FileBattle of Bosworth Field diorama.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Castle diorama VII Grass Moss and Ballast
- ... it all together and just look at the awesome beach diorama we made