Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOMATA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOMATA exist?
Definitions of STOMATA in dictionaries:
- n - a minute opening in the epidermis of a plant organ
There are 7 letters in STOMATA: A A M O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOMATA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOMATA plus a wildcard: STOMATA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOMATA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOMATA
- lavender leaf stomata ref 80200158 description lavender leaf stomata ...
- stomata under SEM by onychophoran on deviantART
- in greek the word stomata means mouth because they enable ...
- stomata on the underside of a leaf.
- Stoma in a tomato leaf shown via colorized scanning electron ...
- stomata are the round holes in the photo above this is a microscopic ...
- Opening and Closing of stomata
- Two stomata on a duckweed leaf.
- Close Up View of stomata Arizona Project WET Teaching Support Center