Scrabble word: STADIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STADIA exist?
Definitions of STADIA in dictionaries:
- A telescopic instrument having two parallel lines through which intervals on a calibrated rod are observed, used to measure distances.
- The parallel lines in this instrument.
- The calibrated rod so used.
- The technique of measuring distances with this instrument.
- noun - a method of surveying distances
There are 6 letters in STADIA: A A D I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STADIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STADIA plus a wildcard: STADIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STADIA
Images for STADIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.