Scrabble word: RADIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIATION exist?
Definitions of RADIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
- noun - the act of spreading outward from a central source
- noun - syndrome resulting from exposure to ionizing radiation (e.g., exposure to radioactive chemicals or to nuclear explosions)
- noun - the spontaneous emission of a stream of particles or electromagnetic rays in nuclear decay
- noun - the spread of a group of organisms into new habitats
- noun - a radial arrangement of nerve fibers connecting different parts of the brain
- noun - (medicine) the treatment of disease (especially cancer) by exposure to a radioactive substance
- The act or process of radiating: the radiation of heat and light from a burning body.
- Emission and propagation of energy in the form of rays or waves.
- Energy radiated or transmitted in the form of rays, waves, or particles.
- A stream of particles or electromagnetic waves emitted by the atoms and molecules of a radioactive substance as a result of nuclear decay.
- Radial arrangement of parts, as of a group of nerve fibers connecting different areas of the brain.
- The spread of a group of organisms into new habitats.
- Adaptive radiation.
There are 9 letters in RADIATION: A A D I I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADIATION plus a wildcard: RADIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADIATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RADIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.