Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMITATION exist?
Definitions of IMITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that representations of nature or human behavior should be accurate imitations
- noun - something copied or derived from an original
- noun - copying (or trying to copy) the actions of someone else
- noun - a representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect
- adj - not genuine or real
- The act or an instance of imitating.
- Something derived or copied from an original.
- Repetition of a phrase or sequence often with variations in key, rhythm, and voice.
- verb - to behave in the same way as
There are 9 letters in IMITATION: A I I I M N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMITATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMITATION plus a wildcard: IMITATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMITATION
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMITATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.