Scrabble word: IMITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMITATION exist?
Definitions of IMITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that representations of nature or human behavior should be accurate imitations
- noun - something copied or derived from an original
- noun - copying (or trying to copy) the actions of someone else
- noun - a representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect
- adj - not genuine or real
- The act or an instance of imitating.
- Something derived or copied from an original.
- Repetition of a phrase or sequence often with variations in key, rhythm, and voice.
- verb - to behave in the same way as