Scrabble word: ANIMATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANIMATION exist?
Definitions of ANIMATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of living or the state of being alive
- noun - the property of being able to survive and grow
- noun - quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous
- noun - the activity of giving vitality and vigour to something
- noun - the making of animated cartoons
- noun - general activity and motion
- The act, process, or result of imparting life, interest, spirit, motion, or activity.
- The quality or condition of being alive, active, spirited, or vigorous.
- The art or process of preparing animated cartoons.
- An animated cartoon.
There are 9 letters in ANIMATION: A A I I M N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANIMATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANIMATION plus a wildcard: ANIMATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANIMATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANIMATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.