Scrabble word: MAINTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAINTAIN exist?
Definitions of MAINTAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - keep in a certain state, position, or activity
- verb - keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- verb - supply with necessities and support
- verb - state categorically
- verb - have and exercise
- verb - maintain for use and service
- verb - maintain by writing regular records
- verb - state or assert
- verb - support against an opponent
- verb - stick to correctly or closely
- To keep up or carry on; continue: maintain good relations.
- To keep in an existing state; preserve or retain: maintain one’s composure.
- To keep in a condition of good repair or efficiency: maintain two cars.
- To provide for; support: maintain a family.
- To keep in existence; sustain: enough food to maintain life.
- To defend or hold against criticism or attack: maintained his stand on taxes.
- To declare to be true; affirm: maintained her innocence.
- verb - to keep in proper condition
There are 8 letters in MAINTAIN: A A I I M N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAINTAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAINTAIN plus a wildcard: MAINTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAINTAIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAINTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.