Scrabble word: INANIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INANIMATE exist?
Definitions of INANIMATE in dictionaries:
- adj - belonging to the class of nouns denoting nonliving things
- adj - not endowed with life
- adj - appearing dead
- Not having the qualities associated with active, living organisms; not animate.
- Not animated or energetic; dull.
- Belonging to the class of nouns that stand for nonliving things: The word car is inanimate; the word dog is animate.
There are 9 letters in INANIMATE: A A E I I M N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INANIMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INANIMATE plus a wildcard: INANIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INANIMATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INANIMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.