Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOMINANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOMINANT exist?
Definitions of DOMINANT in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) the fifth note of the diatonic scale
- noun - an allele that produces the same phenotype whether its paired allele is identical or different
- adj - exercising influence or control
- adj - (of genes) producing the same phenotype whether its allele is identical or dissimilar
- adj - most frequent or common
- Exercising the most influence or control.
- Most prominent, as in position; ascendant.
- Of, relating to, or being an allele that produces the same phenotypic effect whether inherited with a homozygous or heterozygous allele.
- Of, relating to, or being a species that is most characteristic of an ecological community and usually determines the presence, abundance, and type of other species.
- Relating to or based on the fifth tone of a diatonic scale.
- A dominant allele or trait.
- A dominant species.
- The fifth tone of a diatonic scale.
- noun - a controlling genetic character
There are 8 letters in DOMINANT: A D I M N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMINANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOMINANT plus a wildcard: DOMINANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMINANT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOMINANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.