Scrabble word: IMITATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMITATIONS exist?
Definitions of IMITATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that representations of nature or human behavior should be accurate imitations
- noun - something copied or derived from an original
- noun - copying (or trying to copy) the actions of someone else
- noun - a representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect
- verb - to behave in the same way as
There are 10 letters in IMITATIONS: A I I I M N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMITATIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMITATIONS plus a wildcard: IMITATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMITATIONS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMITATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.