Scrabble word: LIMITATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMITATIONS exist?
Definitions of LIMITATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a principle that limits the extent of something
- noun - the quality of being limited or restricted
- noun - the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- noun - (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought
- noun - an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
There are 11 letters in LIMITATIONS: A I I I L M N O S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMITATIONS plus a wildcard: LIMITATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMITATIONS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIMITATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.