Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMNIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMNIONS exist?
Definitions of AMNIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - thin innermost membranous sac enclosing the developing embryo of higher vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals)
- adj - a membranous sac enclosing an embryo [n -NIONS or -NIA] : AMNIC, AMNIONIC, AMNIOTIC
There are 7 letters in AMNIONS: A I M N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMNIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMNIONS plus a wildcard: AMNIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMNIONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMNIONS
- amnions KMLE - ...
- Rat Amnion Type IV Collagen Composition and Metabolism Implications ...
- The amnions are the thin white lines that kind of look like a bubble ...
- amnions erste Form
- Slide Dichorionic Diamniotic Twin Placenta Webpathology.com
- Twin Typing In Utero - Twins Triplets and More
- twin ( twin ) one of two offspring produced in the same pregnancy and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.