Scrabble word: INTERCHANGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERCHANGE exist?
Definitions of INTERCHANGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a junction of highways on different levels that permits traffic to move from one to another without crossing traffic streams
- noun - mutual interaction
- noun - the act of changing one thing for another thing
- noun - reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of money (especially the currencies of different countries)
- verb - put in the place of another
- verb - give to, and receive from, one another
- verb - cause to change places
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- To switch each of (two things) into the place of the other.
- To give and receive mutually; exchange.
- To cause to succeed each other in a series or pattern; alternate: interchanged gold and silver beads in the bracelet.
- To change places with each other.
- To succeed each other; alternate.
- The act or process of interchanging.
- A highway intersection designed to permit traffic to move freely from one road to another without crossing another line of traffic.
There are 11 letters in INTERCHANGE: A C E E G H I N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERCHANGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERCHANGE plus a wildcard: INTERCHANGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERCHANGE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERCHANGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.