Scrabble word: GENERIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERIC exist?
Definitions of GENERIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a wine that is a blend of several varieties of grapes with no one grape predominating
- noun - any product that can be sold without a brand name
- adj - relating to or common to or descriptive of all members of a genus
- adj - (of drugs) not protected by trademark
- adj - applicable to an entire class or group
- Relating to or descriptive of an entire group or class; general.
- Of or relating to a genus.
- Not having a trademark or brand name.
- A product, such as a drug or detergent, that is sold without a brand name or trademark.
- A wine that is a blend of several grape varieties and does not carry the name of any specific grape.
- noun - a type of drug
There are 7 letters in GENERIC: C E E G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERIC plus a wildcard: GENERIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENERIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.