Scrabble word: CHEERING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEERING exist?
Definitions of CHEERING in dictionaries:
- noun - encouragement in the form of cheers from spectators
- verb - give encouragement to
- verb - show approval or good wishes by shouting
- verb - cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful
- verb - become cheerful
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- adj - providing freedom from worry
- verb - to applaud with shouts of approval
There are 8 letters in CHEERING: C E E G H I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEERING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEERING plus a wildcard: CHEERING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEERING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHEERING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.