Scrabble word: CREEPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREEPING exist?
Definitions of CREEPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- verb - move slowly
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface)
- verb - show submission or fear
- verb - to move with the body on or near the ground
There are 8 letters in CREEPING: C E E G I N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREEPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREEPING plus a wildcard: CREEPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREEPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREEPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.