Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HERITAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERITAGE exist?
Definitions of HERITAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - practices that are handed down from the past by tradition
- noun - any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors
- noun - that which is inherited
- noun - hereditary succession to a title or an office or property
- Property that is or can be inherited; an inheritance.
- Something that is passed down from preceding generations; a tradition.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something immaterial, such as a custom, that is passed from one generation to another”: a heritage of moral uprightness; an inheritance of knowledge from the past; a legacy of philosophical thought; the tradition of noblesse oblige.
- n - something that is inherited
There are 8 letters in HERITAGE: A E E G H I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERITAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERITAGE plus a wildcard: HERITAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERITAGE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERITAGE
- Our Bikes Part 2 heritage Softail Chuffinghog
- ... about us home monuments world heritage site world heritage sites
- he rose garden is one of only 22 public All America Test Gardens in ...
- Scotland map shows Scottish counties rivers districts etc.
- ... heritage City Penang Georgetown World heritage City Cultural
- The contemporary sports watch inspired by motor racing
- 75 Great Black History Month Quotes
- ... that are located in india and are part of the world heritage list
- ... UP still had the heritage units on a trackoutside the main facility
- ... James Bond Skyfall Jacket Barbour Beacon heritage Waxed - StyleFrizz