Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HERITAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERITAGE exist?
Definitions of HERITAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - practices that are handed down from the past by tradition
- noun - any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors
- noun - that which is inherited
- noun - hereditary succession to a title or an office or property
- Property that is or can be inherited; an inheritance.
- Something that is passed down from preceding generations; a tradition.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something immaterial, such as a custom, that is passed from one generation to another”: a heritage of moral uprightness; an inheritance of knowledge from the past; a legacy of philosophical thought; the tradition of noblesse oblige.
- noun - something that is inherited
There are 8 letters in HERITAGE: A E E G H I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERITAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERITAGE plus a wildcard: HERITAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERITAGE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERITAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.