Scrabble word: TANGERINE
Is TANGERINE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TANGERINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a variety of mandarin orange
- noun - any of various deep orange mandarins grown in the United States and southern Africa
- noun - a reddish to vivid orange color
- adj - of a strong reddish orange color
- A small southeast Asian spiny evergreen tree (Citrus reticulata) having sweet edible fruit.
- The small, looseskinned fruit of this tree.
- A strong reddish orange to strong or vivid orange.
There are 9 letters in TANGERINE: A E E G I N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGERINE
Click to search all anagrams of TANGERINE plus a wildcard: TANGERINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANGERINE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TANGERINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.