Scrabble word: GENERATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERATION exist?
Definitions of GENERATION in dictionaries:
- noun - all the people living at the same time or of approximately the same age
- noun - group of genetically related organisms constituting a single step in the line of descent
- noun - the normal time between successive generations
- noun - a stage of technological development or innovation
- noun - a coming into being
- noun - the production of heat or electricity
- noun - the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
- All of the offspring that are at the same stage of descent from a common ancestor: Mother and daughters represent two generations.
- A form or stage in the life cycle of an organism: asexual generation of a fern.
- The average interval of time between the birth of parents and the birth of their offspring.
- A group of individuals born and living about the same time.
- A group of generally contemporaneous individuals regarded as having common cultural or social characteristics and attitudes: “They’re the television generation” (Roger Enrico).
- A period of sequential technological development and innovation.
- A class of objects derived from a preceding class: a new generation of computers.
- The act or process of generating; origination, production, or procreation.
There are 10 letters in GENERATION: A E E G I N N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERATION plus a wildcard: GENERATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENERATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.