Scrabble word: TONNAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONNAGE exist?
Definitions of TONNAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tax imposed on ships that enter the US
- The number of tons of water that a ship displaces when afloat.
- The capacity of a merchant ship in units of 100 cubic feet.
- A duty or charge per ton on cargo, as at a port or canal.
- The total shipping of a country or port, figured in tons, with reference to carrying capacity.
- Weight measured in tons.
- noun - total weight in tons