Scrabble word: TONNAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONNAGE exist?
Definitions of TONNAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tax imposed on ships that enter the US
- The number of tons of water that a ship displaces when afloat.
- The capacity of a merchant ship in units of 100 cubic feet.
- A duty or charge per ton on cargo, as at a port or canal.
- The total shipping of a country or port, figured in tons, with reference to carrying capacity.
- Weight measured in tons.
- noun - total weight in tons
There are 7 letters in TONNAGE: A E G N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONNAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TONNAGE plus a wildcard: TONNAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TONNAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TONNAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.