Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENTAGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENTAGON exist?
Definitions of PENTAGON in dictionaries:
- noun - a government building with five sides that serves as the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense
- noun - the United States military establishment
- noun - a five-sided polygon
- A polygon having five sides and five interior angles.
- n - a five-sided polygon
There are 8 letters in PENTAGON: A E G N N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENTAGON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENTAGON plus a wildcard: PENTAGON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENTAGON
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENTAGON
- The pentagon in Arlington Virginia Damaged by Terrorists on September ...
- FileThe pentagon US Department of Defense building.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- Filepentagon satellite image.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- National Register Nomination The pentagon Arlington County
- pentagon Profiled Supposed Israeli Spy InTheMoment
- FileThe pentagon January 2008.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Aerial photo of the pentagon 2001-09-11.jpg ...
- Feilpentagon on 9.11 - 2.jpg Wikipedia
- In honour of those who died at the pentagon on September 11th.
- ... on September 11 2002 after repairs to the pentagon were finished
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.