Scrabble word: TRENCHING
Is TRENCHING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRENCHING in dictionaries:
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - fortify by surrounding with trenches
- verb - cut or carve deeply into
- verb - set, plant, or bury in a trench
- verb - cut a trench in, as for drainage
- verb - dig a trench or trenches
- verb - to dig a long, narrow excavation in the ground
There are 9 letters in TRENCHING: C E G H I N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRENCHING
Click to search all anagrams of TRENCHING plus a wildcard: TRENCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRENCHING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRENCHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.