Scrabble word: GENETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENETIC exist?
Definitions of GENETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - occurring among members of a family usually by heredity
- adj - of or relating to or produced by or being a gene
- adj - pertaining to or referring to origin
- adj - of or relating to the science of genetics
- Of or relating to genetics or genes.
- Affecting or affected by genes: a genetic disorder.
- Of, relating to, or influenced by the origin or development of something.
- Of or relating to the relationship between or among languages that are descendants of a protolanguage.
- noun - the science of heredity
There are 7 letters in GENETIC: C E E G I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENETIC plus a wildcard: GENETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENETIC
Images for GENETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.