Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHANTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANTING exist?
Definitions of CHANTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of singing in a monotonous tone
- verb - recite with musical intonation
- verb - utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 8 letters in CHANTING: A C G H I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANTING plus a wildcard: CHANTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANTING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANTING
- Consider chanting Om at the beginning and end of your yoga practice ...
- Original articles from our library related to the Vedic chanting. See ...
- chanting in Daily Life Complete Wellbeing Meet yourself
- chanting Buddhist Monks Stock Photo 91448774 Shutterstock
- Dharma ByteTibetan Monks chanting Art of Dharma
- ... . That is to say that for some people chanting never went away
- chanting Vedic Mantras at the Maha Kumbhabhishaigam. Adelaide Ganesha ...
- chantingwat_sudhat_monksjaywye.com (image)
- The Hare Krsnas - Spiritual Practice - Kirtanam chanting
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.