Scrabble word: ENTRENCH
Is ENTRENCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENTRENCH in various dictionaries:
- verb - fix firmly or securely
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - occupy a trench or secured area
- To provide with a trench, especially for the purpose of fortifying or defending.
- To fix firmly or securely: arguments that only entrench you more firmly in error.
- To dig or occupy a trench.
- To encroach, infringe, or trespass.
- verb - to establish firmly
There are 8 letters in ENTRENCH: C E E H N N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTRENCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENTRENCH, to go: ENTRENCH?
Rearrange the letters in ENTRENCH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ENTRENCH
7 letters out of ENTRENCH
6 letters out of ENTRENCH
5 letters out of ENTRENCH
4 letters out of ENTRENCH
3 letters out of ENTRENCH
2 letters out of ENTRENCH
Images for ENTRENCH
Lookup in Wiki for ENTRENCH
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.