Scrabble word: ENTRENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTRENCH exist?
Definitions of ENTRENCH in dictionaries:
- verb - fix firmly or securely
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - occupy a trench or secured area
- To provide with a trench, especially for the purpose of fortifying or defending.
- To fix firmly or securely: arguments that only entrench you more firmly in error.
- To dig or occupy a trench.
- To encroach, infringe, or trespass.
- verb - to establish firmly
There are 8 letters in ENTRENCH: C E E H N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTRENCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTRENCH plus a wildcard: ENTRENCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTRENCH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTRENCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.