Scrabble word: DECORATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECORATION exist?
Definitions of DECORATION in dictionaries:
- noun - something used to beautify
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- noun - the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- The act, process, technique, or art of decorating.
- Something used to decorate.
- An emblem of honor, such as a medal or badge.
There are 10 letters in DECORATION: A C D E I N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECORATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECORATION plus a wildcard: DECORATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECORATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECORATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.