Scrabble word: COORDINATE
Is COORDINATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COORDINATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a number that identifies a position relative to an axis
- verb - bring order and organization to
- verb - bring into common action, movement, or condition
- verb - be co-ordinated
- verb - bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- adj - of equal importance, rank, or degree
- One that is equal in importance, rank, or degree.
- Any of a set of two or more numbers used to determine the position of a point, line, curve, or plane in a space of a given dimension with respect to a system of lines or other fixed reference.
- Of equal importance, rank, or degree: coordinate offices of a business.
- Of or involving coordination.
- Of or based on a system of coordinates.
- To place in the same order, class, or rank.
- To harmonize in a common action or effort: coordinating the moving parts of a machine; coordinate the colors of a design.
- To be coordinate: The generators coordinate so that one is always running.
- To work together harmoniously: a nursing staff that coordinates smoothly.
- To form a pleasing combination; match: shoes that coordinate with the rest of the outfit.
There are 10 letters in COORDINATE: A C D E I N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COORDINATE
Click to search all anagrams of COORDINATE plus a wildcard: COORDINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COORDINATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COORDINATE
Lookup in Wiki for COORDINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.