Scrabble word: SHOESTRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOESTRING exist?
Definitions of SHOESTRING in dictionaries:
- noun - a lace used for fastening shoes
- noun - a small amount of money
- See shoelace.
- A small sum of money; capital that is barely adequate: a company that started on a shoestring.
- Long and slender: shoestring potatoes.
- Marked by or consisting of a small amount of money: a shoestring budget.
There are 10 letters in SHOESTRING: E G H I N O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOESTRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOESTRING plus a wildcard: SHOESTRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOESTRING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOESTRING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.