Scrabble word: DISCOURAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCOURAGE exist?
Definitions of DISCOURAGE in dictionaries:
- verb - try to prevent
- verb - deprive of courage or hope
- verb - admonish or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
- To deprive of confidence, hope, or spirit.
- To hamper by discouraging; deter.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to make less hopeful or enthusiastic”: discouraged by the magnitude of the problem; lack of interest that disheartened the instructor; a failure that dispirited the team.
There are 10 letters in DISCOURAGE: A C D E G I O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCOURAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCOURAGE plus a wildcard: DISCOURAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCOURAGE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCOURAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.