Scrabble word: AUDIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUDIO exist?
Definitions of AUDIO in dictionaries:
- noun - the audible part of a transmitted signal
- noun - an audible acoustic wave frequency
- noun - a recording of acoustic signals
- noun - the sound elements of television
- Of or relating to humanly audible sound.
- Of or relating to the broadcasting or reception of sound.
- Of or relating to highfidelity sound reproduction.
- The part of television or motion-picture equipment that has to do with sound.
- The broadcasting, reception, or reproduction of sound.
- Audible sound.
- A sound signal.
- noun - sound reception or transmission
There are 5 letters in AUDIO: A D I O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUDIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUDIO plus a wildcard: AUDIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUDIO
Images for AUDIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.