Scrabble word: GUIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUIDE exist?
Definitions of GUIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone employed to conduct others
- noun - someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- noun - something that offers basic information or instruction
- noun - a model or standard for making comparisons
- noun - someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- noun - a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- verb - use as a guide
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- One who shows the way by leading, directing, or advising.
- One who serves as a model for others, as in a course of conduct.
- A person employed to conduct others, as through a museum, and give information about points of interest encountered.
- Something, such as a pamphlet, that offers basic information or instruction: a shopper’s guide.
- A guidebook.
- Something that serves to direct or indicate.
- A device, such as a ruler, tab, or bar, that serves as an indicator or acts to regulate a motion or operation.
- A soldier stationed at the right or left of a column of marchers to control alignment, show direction, or mark the point of pivot.
- To serve as a guide for; conduct.
- To direct the course of; steer: guide a ship through a channel.
- To exert control or influence over.
- To serve as a guide.
- adj - to show the way to [v GUIDED, GUIDING, GUIDES] : GUIDABLE