Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUIDES exist?
Definitions of GUIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - someone employed to conduct others
- noun - someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- noun - something that offers basic information or instruction
- noun - a model or standard for making comparisons
- noun - someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- noun - a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- verb - use as a guide
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- adj - to show the way to [v GUIDED, GUIDING, GUIDES] : GUIDABLE
There are 6 letters in GUIDES: D E G I S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUIDES plus a wildcard: GUIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUIDES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUIDES
- Girl guides
- Girl guides centenary look back at 1940s This is North Devon ...
- 2008 Thame guides Reg. Charity No. 304443 All Rights Reserved ...
- ... and Groups 2nd Melbourn guides For girls from 10 - 14 years of age
- The Unit currently has 53 guides and 6 Leaders.
- guides were selected by Girl Guide Singapore (GGS) to represent ...
- Liverpool 403 rd guides
- 1st & 3rd HLS guides and Brownies - guides
- ... were from the Ford Estate. The Girl guides unit was run by Pat Hughes
- 21st century guides ... clockwise from front left Amy McFarlane ...