Scrabble word: GUIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUIDES exist?
Definitions of GUIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - someone employed to conduct others
- noun - someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- noun - something that offers basic information or instruction
- noun - a model or standard for making comparisons
- noun - someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- noun - a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- verb - use as a guide
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- adj - to show the way to [v GUIDED, GUIDING, GUIDES] : GUIDABLE
There are 6 letters in GUIDES: D E G I S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUIDES plus a wildcard: GUIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUIDES
Images for GUIDES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.