Scrabble word: GUIDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUIDED exist?
Definitions of GUIDED in dictionaries:
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- verb - use as a guide
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- adj - subject to guidance or control especially after launching
- adj - to show the way to [v GUIDED, GUIDING, GUIDES] : GUIDABLE
There are 6 letters in GUIDED: D D E G I U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUIDED plus a wildcard: GUIDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUIDED
Images for GUIDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.