Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARIOUS exist?
Definitions of CARIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - (of teeth) affected with cavities or decay
- Having caries, especially of the teeth; decayed.
- adj - decayed
There are 7 letters in CARIOUS: A C I O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARIOUS plus a wildcard: CARIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARIOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARIOUS
- ... antimicrobial chemotherapy for the treatment of deep carious lesions
- Dental care for those above 6 year old Drkams Blog
- PhotoAtlixco Puebla Mexico
- ... Decoration Scary Halloween carious Broken Head (SZWS150) - USD 20.46
- Night 8--TR and Latin AmericaWilson and the Mexican Revolution ...
- background by sacarious on Newgrounds
- Introduction to Non carious Cervical Lesions - N.C.C.L.
- ... Of 4 Steps To Sequence For A carious To Stock Image - Image 20890511
- Figure 6 Upper 0.016 0.022-inch stainless steel arch wire and ...
- Photography Appropriation