Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRACIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRACIOUS exist?
Definitions of GRACIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by charm, good taste, and generosity of spirit
- adj - characterized by kindness and warm courtesy especially of a king to his subjects
- adj - exhibiting courtesy and politeness
- adj - disposed to bestow favors
- Characterized by kindness and warm courtesy.
- Characterized by tact and propriety: responded to the insult with gracious humor.
- Of a merciful or compassionate nature.
- Condescendingly courteous; indulgent.
- Characterized by charm or beauty; graceful.
- Characterized by elegance and good taste: gracious living.
- Enjoying favor or grace; acceptable or pleasing.
- adj - marked by kindness and courtesy
There are 8 letters in GRACIOUS: A C G I O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRACIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRACIOUS plus a wildcard: GRACIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRACIOUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRACIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.