Is GRACIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRACIOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by charm, good taste, and generosity of spirit
- adj - characterized by kindness and warm courtesy especially of a king to his subjects
- adj - exhibiting courtesy and politeness
- adj - disposed to bestow favors
- Characterized by kindness and warm courtesy.
- Characterized by tact and propriety: responded to the insult with gracious humor.
- Of a merciful or compassionate nature.
- Condescendingly courteous; indulgent.
- Characterized by charm or beauty; graceful.
- Characterized by elegance and good taste: gracious living.
- Enjoying favor or grace; acceptable or pleasing.
- adj - marked by kindness and courtesy
There are 8 letters in GRACIOUS: A C G I O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRACIOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRACIOUS, to go: GRACIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in GRACIOUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of GRACIOUS
7 letters out of GRACIOUS
6 letters out of GRACIOUS
5 letters out of GRACIOUS
4 letters out of GRACIOUS
3 letters out of GRACIOUS
2 letters out of GRACIOUS
Contextual use of GRACIOUS
What's nearby GRACIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for GRACIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRACIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRACIOUS"