Scrabble word: GRACIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRACIOUS exist?
Definitions of GRACIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by charm, good taste, and generosity of spirit
- adj - characterized by kindness and warm courtesy especially of a king to his subjects
- adj - exhibiting courtesy and politeness
- adj - disposed to bestow favors
- Characterized by kindness and warm courtesy.
- Characterized by tact and propriety: responded to the insult with gracious humor.
- Of a merciful or compassionate nature.
- Condescendingly courteous; indulgent.
- Characterized by charm or beauty; graceful.
- Characterized by elegance and good taste: gracious living.
- Enjoying favor or grace; acceptable or pleasing.
- adj - marked by kindness and courtesy