Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORDAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORDAGE exist?
Definitions of CORDAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the amount of wood in an area as measured in cords
- noun - the ropes in the rigging of a ship
- Cords or ropes, especially the ropes in the rigging of a ship.
- The amount of wood in an area as measured in cords.
- noun - the amount of wood in an area
There are 7 letters in CORDAGE: A C D E G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORDAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORDAGE plus a wildcard: CORDAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORDAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORDAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.