Scrabble word: DOSAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOSAGE exist?
Definitions of DOSAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time
- noun - a measured portion of medicine taken at any one time
- Administration of a therapeutic agent in prescribed amounts.
- Determination of the amount to be so administered.
- The amount so administered.
- Addition of an ingredient to a substance in a specific amount, especially to wine.
- noun - the amount of medicine to be given