Scrabble word: DOSAGE
Is DOSAGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOSAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time
- noun - a measured portion of medicine taken at any one time
- Administration of a therapeutic agent in prescribed amounts.
- Determination of the amount to be so administered.
- The amount so administered.
- Addition of an ingredient to a substance in a specific amount, especially to wine.
- noun - the amount of medicine to be given
There are 6 letters in DOSAGE: A D E G O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOSAGE
Click to search all anagrams of DOSAGE plus a wildcard: DOSAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOSAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOSAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.