Scrabble word: TRANSPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSPOSE exist?
Definitions of TRANSPOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a matrix formed by interchanging the rows and columns of a given matrix
- verb - change the order or arrangement of
- verb - transfer from one place or period to another
- verb - cause to change places
- verb - transfer a quantity from one side of an equation to the other side reversing its sign, in order to maintain equality
- verb - put (a piece of music) into another key
- verb - exchange positions without a change in value
- verb - change key
- To reverse or transfer the order or place of; interchange.
- To move (a term) from one side of an algebraic equation to the other side, reversing its sign to maintain equality.
- To write or perform (a composition) in a key other than the original or given key.
- To render into another language.
- To alter in form or nature; transform.
- To write or perform music in a different key.
- A matrix formed by interchanging the rows and columns of a given matrix.
There are 9 letters in TRANSPOSE: A E N O P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSPOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSPOSE plus a wildcard: TRANSPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSPOSE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSPOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.