Scrabble word: ILLUSTRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ILLUSTRATION exist?
Definitions of ILLUSTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - artwork that helps make something clear or attractive
- noun - showing by example
- noun - an item of information that is typical of a class or group
- noun - a visual representation (a picture or diagram) that is used make some subject more pleasing or easier to understand
- The act of clarifying or explaining.
- The state of being clarified or explained.
- Material used to clarify or explain.
- Visual matter used to clarify or decorate a text.
There are 12 letters in ILLUSTRATION: A I I L L N O R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ILLUSTRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ILLUSTRATION plus a wildcard: ILLUSTRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ILLUSTRATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ILLUSTRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.