Scrabble word: TRILLION
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRILLION exist?
Definitions of TRILLION in dictionaries:
- noun - a very large indefinite number (usually hyperbole)
- noun - the number that is represented as a one followed by 18 zeros
- noun - the number that is represented as a one followed by 12 zeros
- adj - one quintillion in Great Britain
- adj - one million million in the United States
- The cardinal number equal to 1012.
- Chiefly British.
- noun - a number
There are 8 letters in TRILLION: I I L L N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRILLION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRILLION plus a wildcard: TRILLION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRILLION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRILLION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.