Scrabble word: SITUATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SITUATION exist?
Definitions of SITUATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the general state of things
- noun - a condition or position in which you find yourself
- noun - a complex or critical or unusual difficulty
- noun - physical position in relation to the surroundings
- noun - a job in an organization
- The way in which something is positioned vis-à-vis its surroundings.
- The place in which something is situated; a location.
- Position or status with regard to conditions and circumstances.
- The combination of circumstances at a given moment; a state of affairs.
- A critical, problematic, or striking set of circumstances.
- A position of employment; a post.