Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNROLLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNROLLS exist?
Definitions of UNROLLS in dictionaries:
- verb - reverse the winding or twisting of
- verb - unroll, unfold, or spread out or be unrolled, unfolded, or spread out from a furled state
- v - to open something that is rolled up
There are 7 letters in UNROLLS: L L N O R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNROLLS plus a wildcard: UNROLLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNROLLS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNROLLS
- VoyForums Travel To Africa
- Cantor Neil Schnitzler unrolls a Holocaust surviving Torah scroll at ...
- The Houzz Community Steps in With 12 Tidy Toilet Paper Solutions
- Jesus unrolls Book Synagogue
- Sun News Government unrolls plan for Attawapiskat
- Scroll Parchment Background
- three-banded armadillo unrolls itself from a ball at a zoo in Rio de ...
- Vector Graphics of Cook Jerboa unrolls Dough. Color And Outline ...
- Kountry Lights Primitive Grubby & Jar Candles
- Continue Reading