Scrabble word: INSTALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTALL exist?
Definitions of INSTALL in dictionaries:
- verb - set up for use
- verb - put into an office or a position
- verb - place
- To set in position and connect or adjust for use: installed the new furnace.
- To induct into an office, a rank, or a position: a ceremony to install the new governor.
- To settle in an indicated place or condition; establish: installed myself in the spare room.
- verb - to place in position for use
There are 7 letters in INSTALL: A I L L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSTALL plus a wildcard: INSTALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSTALL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSTALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.