Scrabble word: ILLUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ILLUSION exist?
Definitions of ILLUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an erroneous mental representation
- noun - something many people believe that is false
- noun - the act of deluding
- noun - an illusory feat
- An erroneous perception of reality.
- An erroneous concept or belief.
- The condition of being deceived by a false perception or belief.
- Something, such as a fantastic plan or desire, that causes an erroneous belief or perception.
- Illusionism in art.
- A fine transparent cloth, used for dresses or trimmings.
- noun - a false perception
There are 8 letters in ILLUSION: I I L L N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ILLUSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ILLUSION plus a wildcard: ILLUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ILLUSION
Images for ILLUSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.