Scrabble word: NULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NULL exist?
Definitions of NULL in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- adj - lacking any legal or binding force
- Having no legal force; invalid: render a contract null and void.
- Of no consequence, effect, or value; insignificant.
- Amounting to nothing; absent or nonexistent: a null result.
- Of or relating to a set having no members or to zero magnitude.
- Zero; nothing.
- An instrument reading of zero.
- verb - to reduce to nothing
There are 4 letters in NULL: L L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NULL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NULL plus a wildcard: NULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NULL
Images for NULL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.