Scrabble word: NULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NULL exist?
Definitions of NULL in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- adj - lacking any legal or binding force
- Having no legal force; invalid: render a contract null and void.
- Of no consequence, effect, or value; insignificant.
- Amounting to nothing; absent or nonexistent: a null result.
- Of or relating to a set having no members or to zero magnitude.
- Zero; nothing.
- An instrument reading of zero.
- verb - to reduce to nothing