Scrabble word: PROTESTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROTESTANT exist?
Definitions of PROTESTANT in dictionaries:
- noun - an adherent of Protestantism
- noun - the Protestant churches and denominations collectively
- adj - of or relating to Protestants or Protestantism
- adj - protesting
- A member of a Western Christian church whose faith and practice are founded on the principles of the Protestant Reformation, especially in the acceptance of the Bible as the sole source of revelation, in justification by faith alone, and in the universal priesthood of all the believers.
- A member of a Western Christian church adhering to the theologies of Luther, Calvin, or Zwingli.
There are 10 letters in PROTESTANT: A E N O P R S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROTESTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROTESTANT plus a wildcard: PROTESTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROTESTANT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROTESTANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.