Is IMPERSONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPERSONAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - not relating to or responsive to individual persons
- adj - having no personal preference
- Lacking personality; not being a person: an impersonal force.
- Showing no emotion or personality: an aloof, impersonal manner.
- Having no personal reference or connection: an impersonal remark.
- Not responsive to or expressive of human personalities: a large, impersonal corporation.
- Of, relating to, or being the action of a verb that expresses the action of an unspecified subject, as in methinks, “it seems to me”; Latin pluit, “it rains”; or, with an expletive subject, English it snowed.
There are 10 letters in IMPERSONAL: A E I L M N O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPERSONAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPERSONAL, to go: IMPERSONAL?
Rearrange the letters in IMPERSONAL and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of IMPERSONAL
9 letters out of IMPERSONAL
8 letters out of IMPERSONAL
7 letters out of IMPERSONAL
6 letters out of IMPERSONAL
5 letters out of IMPERSONAL
4 letters out of IMPERSONAL
3 letters out of IMPERSONAL
2 letters out of IMPERSONAL
Contextual use of IMPERSONAL
What's nearby IMPERSONAL
Lookup in Wiki for IMPERSONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPERSONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPERSONAL"