Is MANES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Persian prophet who founded Manichaeism (216-276)
- noun - long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck
- noun - growth of hair covering the scalp of a human being
- verb - take charge of a certain job
- verb - provide with workers
- The spirits of the dead, regarded as minor supernatural powers in ancient Roman religion.
- The revered spirit of one who has died.
- adj - the long hair growing on and about the neck of some animals [n -S] : MANED, MANELESS
There are 5 letters in MANES: A E M N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANES
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANES, to go: MANES?
Rearrange the letters in MANES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MANES
What's nearby MANES
Lookup in Wiki for MANES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANES"