Is SEAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- verb - put together with a seam
- A line of junction formed by sewing together two pieces of material along their margins.
- A similar line, ridge, or groove made by fitting, joining, or lapping together two sections along their edges.
- A suture.
- A scar.
- A line across a surface, as a crack, fissure, or wrinkle.
- A thin layer or stratum, as of coal or rock.
- To put together with or as if with a seam.
- To mark with a groove, wrinkle, scar, or other seamlike line.
- To form ridges in by purling.
- To become fissured or furrowed; crack open.
- To purl.
- verb - to join with a seam (a line formed by sewing two pieces of fabric together)
There are 4 letters in SEAM: A E M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEAM, to go: SEAM?
Rearrange the letters in SEAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEAM
What's nearby SEAM
Lookup in Wiki for SEAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEAM"