Is SMEAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMEAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - slanderous defamation
- noun - a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
- verb - make a smudge on
- verb - cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- verb - charge falsely or with malicious intent
- To spread or daub with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance.
- To apply by spreading or daubing: smeared suntan lotion on my face and arms.
- To stain by or as if by spreading or daubing with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance.
- To stain or attempt to destroy the reputation of; vilify: political enemies who smeared his name.
- To defeat utterly; smash.
- A mark made by smearing; a spot or blot.
- A substance to be spread on a surface.
- A sample, as of blood or bacterial cells, spread on a slide for microscopic examination or on the surface of a culture medium.
- An attempt to destroy a reputation; vilification or slander.
- verb - to spread with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance
There are 5 letters in SMEAR: A E M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMEAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMEAR, to go: SMEAR?
Rearrange the letters in SMEAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMEAR
What's nearby SMEAR
Lookup in Wiki for SMEAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMEAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMEAR"